2021 is here and it's shimmering with exciting opportunities...
It is time for us to conclude our 8.5 years at the helm of Such Great Heights, and find the perfect buyer to take over the reins!
Read on for all the details...
The Such Great Heights story
Such Great Heights is a children’s label specialising in timber toys and textiles. The small company was founded in 2012 by directors Ryan O’Connor and Jo Fahy, a husband and wife duo. The brand is synonymous with high-end design; products of note include our rattan hula hoops, a collection of timber toys including architectural style dolls houses, a Mother & Me apparel line, and our maiden product, the Wonder Tent/Clothes rack.
Business strengths and key selling points
• 8.5 years of trade
• Market leader in independent children’s design
• Designs & brand internationally recognised by over 50x esteemed publications
including Vogue USA, Martha Stewart, The Design Files, Oh Joy, Architectural Digest & Real Living
• Strong manufacturing relationships with partners across different geographic regions including USA and Indonesia
• Healthy product margins
• Lean operating costs - minimal overheads
• Owner operated – no staff members
• Universal business appeal with the ability to run the business from anywhere in the world
• Genuine Instagram (@suchgreatheights_home) following of 23.9k, Facebook 3.25k, Email subscription list 2.7k
• Relationships with premium Australian & International stockists
• Stock on hand (late 2020 production) with retail value of $80k (itemised list provided upon signing a non disclosure agreement)
• Two e-commerce websites AU ($AUD) and International ($USD), both running on Shopify and easily customisable
• Ownership of all website domain names (including high level .com web address)
• AU and international IP trademark (wordmark) for key territories
• Complete back catalogue of designs, including technical drawings, measurements, physical prototypes etc
• Manufacturing contacts and established processes & workflows
• Logistics and freight processes & contacts
• Introduction to Australian and International 3PL warehousing relationships (if required)
• Extensive back catalogue of hi-res campaign and product imagery
• Facebook, Instagram and Mailchimp (email marketing) account logins
Key financial facts and reports provided upon signing a non disclosure agreement.
Why is the business being offered for sale?
The directors have used the platform as a creative outlet and professional advancement tool. They grew the business during the first 4 years of operation. When faced with an opportunity to scale further, the directors deliberately chose to keep the business small, in line with their family commitments. The lifestyle business has provided an additional income stream as well as fantastic domestic & international travel opportunities for their family of 5. Now, they operate Such Great Heights whilst concurrently working in fulfilling professional careers in General & Operations Management and Paediatric Physiotherapy, as well as raising their children in Byron Bay, Australia. The business has the potential to thrive.
Please email expressions of interest to the Directors - Ryan O’Connor and Jo Fahy at email@example.com